Windsor Leisure Family Swimming
Family Swimming in the leisure pool is available to book online, please read through the information below before booking. Once ready to book please click the link which will take you through to our online booking system.
Windsor Leisure Centre Family Swim booking Terms and Conditions:
- Online bookings for family swimming can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- All sessions are available to book online.
- Please bring a copy (printed or electronic) of your booking confirmation and present it to reception on arrival.
- No refunds or transfers will be given.
- If you have not adhered to the Attendance Rules and the supervision ratio, you will not be allowed entrance into the pool and there will be no refund issued.
- Covid Rules apply, if you do not adhere to these you will not be allowed entrance into the pool and there will be no refund issued.
- Please allow time to park and pay and display prior to your booked swimming session.
- Swim sessions at Windsor Leisure Centre are for a guaranteed 1 hour, beginning from the stated start time of your booked session, you will be permitted access 15 minutes before and after you allocated swim session to change.
- Admission to the changing village is not permitted until the 15 minutes prior to the booked swim session
- All normal pool rules apply, these can be found on our website.
- Lockers operate using a padlock.
- If, for reasons beyond our control, your session is cancelled, we will endeavour to contact you prior to your arrival at Windsor Leisure Centre and a full refund will be given.
Parking Terms And Conditions:
- The car park at Windsor Leisure Centre is operated on a pay & display basis with car park enforcement rules apply. Failure to do so may result in a penalty charge.
- It can be very busy at weekend, school holidays and bank holidays so please arrive with sufficient time to park safely.
- Blue badge holders are exempt from the parking restrictions provided your badge is clearly displayed
- Swimmers will adhere to covid rules and the only people in their party are from their immediate family or support bubble.
- Adult ticket - Aged 16 - 65 years
- Child ticket - Aged 3- 15 years
- Infant Ticket - Aged 0-2 years
- Senior ticket - Aged 66 over
- Swimmers within the booking comply with the supervision ratios of the pool;
- 1 adult to 1 child under 4 years old
- 1 adult to 1 child under 4 and 1 child between 4-7 years
- 1 adult to 2 children between 4-7 years old
- 1 adult and up to 5 children over the age of 8 years.
- 1 adult and 1 under 4 and up to 4 over 8 years
- 1 adult and 1 under 4, 1 aged between 4-7years and up to 3 over 8 years
- 1 adult and 2 aged between 4-7 years and up to 3 over 8 years.
- All sessions are non-refundable or transferable
- Do not attend if you have diarrhoea, or 48 hours after diarrhoea and vomiting symptoms have stopped
- Do not attend for 14 days after diarrhoea and vomiting symptoms have stopped, if you have been told you have cryptosporidium
- Do not attend if you have a fever or otherwise feel ill
- Do not attend if you are under the influence of drink and drugs.
- Babies and toddlers are required to wear a swim nappy.
- It is the parents/guardians responsibility to provide arm bands or flotation devices for any child who requires these aids.
- No outdoor shoes to be permitted in the changing rooms. Shoe cover available on entry to the changing rooms..
- No Diving
- No Running
- No Outdoor footwear
- No bombing
- No acrobatics
- No shouting
- No heavy petting
- No food or drink on poolside
- No glass
- Do listen to lifeguards at all times
- Do shower before entering the pool
- Do supervise children at all times
- Do have fun!
- We ask customer to come swim ready for their session
- Sanitise their hands and temperature taken on entry to the building.
- Follow social distancing at all times
- Wear a facial mask whilst circulating through the building.
- Check in at reception for your session
- No showering or hair dryers available.
- Cubicles sanitised after each use, please use available signage after using a changing room.
- Maximum of 6 swimmers per booking from the same household.
- If you show any signs of covid-19 please do not attend. This includes high temperature, a new persistent cough, a loss or change of taste/smell.
- Please follow government guidelines regarding the tiered system. (link to government website)