Welcome to Charters Leisure Centre
The centre shares the site with Charters secondary school. This excellent sporting facility has been serving the local community for over 20 years. A very well used facility where the local community residents and clubs come together. Members come from across the area, including Ascot, Sunninghill and Sunningdale as well as Windlesham, Lightwater and Bagshot.
Whenever you chose to visit Charters, a warm welcome awaits. We would love you to chose Charters to help you achieve your fitness and lifestyle goals
What's on offer?
- A fitness gym in the area, set out with a quality range of cardio, functional and resistance equipment
- A range of group exercise classes for all ages and abilities including: Aerobics, Body Conditioning, Pilates, Circuits.
- Access to expert personal training with our highly trained instructors
- A full range of children's party experiences on offer.
- Access to children's holiday camps with our highly rated children's activity partners
- Racquet sports including Tennis, Badminton and Table tennis
- 2 full size all weather pitches
- Outdoor courts for tennis and netball
- The Avenue @Charters serves snacks and refreshments to enjoy
Please note: Some activities are currently restricted or unavailable due to Covid-19 - please contact the centre for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org.